Canada Goose Trillium Parka Fur-Trim Down | Stormy Sky
With a subtly cinched waist, sleek design and mid-thigh length, the Trillium Parka is designed to offer the best in extreme weather protection while still flattering a women’s form. With a classic aesthetic, this parka is perfect for casual days in the city or for an outdoor adventure.
- Fits true to size, order your normal size
- Designed for a regular fit and a mid-thigh length
- Approx. 36″ from back of neck to hem, based on a size medium
- Model measurements: 5’10” height, 33.5″ bust, 23.5″ waist, 34.5″ hips, wearing a size small
- Water-resistant shell, adjustable detachable hood, detachable fur ruff with a concealed shaping wire
- Chin guard is lined with tricot fabric for softness and comfort, two-way front zip closure with snap placket
- Two angled chest slit pockets, two snap-flap hip pockets with logo detail, long sleeves
- Logo accent on left arm, recessed rib-knit cuffs add comfort and lock in heat
- Elasticized back waist, inner security zip pocket, inner drawcord waist to customize fit
- Inner shoulder straps for carrying ease, down-filled, lined
- Insulated with 625-fill power Canadian white duck down
- Thermal experience index 4: inspired by the Arctic and made for enduring daily warmth (5°F to -10°F)
- Known worldwide for high-performance and sporty style, Canada Goose outerwear designs are all crafted in Canada with unparalleled attention to detail.
- Made in Canada
Canada Goose Holdings Inc. is a Canadian holding company of winter clothing manufacturers. The company was founded in 1957 by Sam Tick, under the name Metro Sportswear Ltd. Canada Goose markets a wide range of jackets, parkas, vests, hats, gloves, shells and other apparel through various avenues, both wholesale and direct to customer with their own retail stores.