Gucci Techpack Backpack With Embroidery
The techpack is made in a technical canvas fabric, equipped with multiple pockets and adorned with embroidered appliqués, including the tiger, flowers and “L’Aveugle Par Amour” which translates to “Blind For Love.”
- Black techno canvas with embroidered appliqués
- Blue and red Web adjustable front straps with plastic buckles
- Green and red Web shoulder straps
- Leather Gucci tag with metal feline detail
- Interior nylon drawstring closure
- Black mesh back
- Front vertical zipper pocket
- Side zipper pockets
- Interior zipper and smartphone pockets
- Flap closure with zipper pocket
- 12.5″W x 17.5″H x 5.5″D
- Black nylon lining
Gucci is a Luxury brand known for modern, Italian-crafted leather goods, apparel & accessories for men, women & children.
Gucci is an Italian luxury brand of fashion and leather goods, part of the Gucci Group, which is owned by the French holding company Kering.
Gucci was founded by Guccio Gucci in Florence in 1921.
In 1921 Florence, a craftsman named Guccio Gucci opened his store to sell leather goods, and a legend was born. Over the decades, people around the world have admired and appreciated works from the House of Gucci—whether it’s women’s ready-to-wear, men’s designs, children’s clothes, accessories, handbags, shoes, or fragrances. Today, designer Frida Giannini holds the reins of this venerable Italian line.
In the Forbes World’s Most Valuable Brands list, Gucci is ranked the 38th most valuable brand, with a brand value of $12.4 billion as of May 2015.