PHARRELL WILLIAMS X NMD ‘HUMAN RACE’ YELLOW
PHARRELL WILLIAMS X NMD ‘HUMAN RACE’ – Adidas NMD R1 PHARRELL WILLIAMS X NMD ‘HUMAN RACE’ PALE NUDE (BEIGE) MenPHARRELL WILLIAMS X NMD ‘HUMAN RACE’ – Adidas NMD R1 PHARRELL WILLIAMS X NMD ‘HUMAN RACE’ Yellow MenPHARRELL WILLIAMS X NMD ‘HUMAN RACE’ – Adidas NMD R1 PHARRELL WILLIAMS X NMD ‘HUMAN RACE’ Turquoise/Sun Glow/Core Black/Eqt Yellow WomenPHARRELL WILLIAMS X NMD ‘HUMAN RACE’ – Adidas NMD R1 PHARRELL WILLIAMS X NMD ‘HUMAN RACE’ Turquoise/Sun Glow/Core Black/Eqt Yellow Men
PHARRELL WILLIAMS’ SIGNATURE VERSION OF THE NMD SNEAKER.
- A collaboration between adidas Consortium and Pharrell Williams.
- Primeknit is produced using digital technology to ensure precision fit and support.
- Boost™ technology provides substantial energy return for long-lasting cushioning and comfort.
- 1.5″/40mm midsole (approximately).
- Rounded toe. Black TPR caged lacing panels layered over quarters. Logo-print leather tab layered over collar.
- Black rubber insets at white textured boost™ midsole.
- Yellow and grey round laces.
- Pulls on. Lace-up style.
- Reflexology-inspired graphic-print insole.
- Rubber grip sole.
- Available in Yellow/Black
Collaborating with adidas Originals, genre-defying star Pharrell Williams celebrates the hues of humanity. His special edition of the NMD shoe has a two-piece upper with bold printed slogans on top, a curved collar and a combination lace system-stabiliser cage. The shoes feature a reflexology-inspired graphic insole.
- Adidas Prime knit upper wraps the foot in adaptive support and ultralight comfort
- Boost™ is our most responsive cushioning ever: The more energy you give, the more you get
- Sock-like fit with modernised collar curve
- Lace system goes through stabiliser for a unique look; Internal toe cap for unique shape
- Insole with graphic designed by Pharrell Williams; Midsole stabiliser unit attached to midfoot and boost™
- Heel tab with Trefoil logo on right foot and Pharrell equals sign on left foot; Grippy trail outsole
- Textile upper / Textile lining / Synthetic outsole
- Product color: Turquoise/Sun Glow/Core Black/Eqt Yellow
8 reasons to buy Pharrell Williams X NMD ‘Human Race’ Yellow
- The Pharrell Williams x Adidas Human Race NMD looks got the most thumbs up from reviewers who liked the overall aesthetics of the shoe. They described the shoe as “lit,” “dope cop,” and “clean looking.”
- The Pharrell Williams x Adidas Human Race NMD comfort level was commended by many users who said the shoe felt just as good on the feet as the Yeezy 350 Boost.
- Several people remarked that the Pharrell Williams x Adidas Human Race NMD upper looks more like a mesh than Prime knit but they liked the fact that it felt soft and stretchy. They also approved of the very thick fabric which they said felt like Adidas doubled up on the material.
- The available colorways of the Pharrell Williams x Adidas Human Race NMD got a lot of mentions from purchasers who said the colors looked bright and “sick.”
- Some consumers cited the Pharrell Williams x Adidas Human Race NMD quality as premium.
- The Pharrell Williams x Adidas Human Race NMD has a creative and unique lacing system that a few customers praised as incredible. One of them commented that the shoe had a messy type of lace look reminiscent of the Yeezy’s.
- A buyer was pleased to note that the Pharrell Williams x Adidas Human Race NMD held its shape nicely even when not worn.
- The Pharrell Williams x Adidas Human Race NMD goes great with casual wear but can easily be styled up, one individual observed.
adidas x Pharrell Williams blends the visionary style of hip-hop tastemaker Pharrell Williams with iconic footwear from the German athletic brand. The HUMAN RACE NMD sneakers are a fresh take on the popular adidas style with the words “Human Race” prominently embroidered on the sock-style knit uppers to represent the music mogul’s vision of global equality.
In 1924, Bavarian-born Adolf “Adi” Dassler famously created a high-performance athletic shoe for the world’s top athletes. Olympians raced to gold medals and record times wearing the revolutionary adidas sneaker, including American Jesse Owens in 1936. Always at the forefront of footwear innovation and technology, the company is now also celebrated for its funky yet functional street-friendly designs. Collaborations with today’s hottest designers have expanded the label’s reach from workout to weekend wear.